I am looking for more information about this Arts & Crafts Display Cabinet.
1) There is no visible stamp, mentioning a maker.
2) It has a small white bone label on the inside of the door mentioning a Registry number:
Rd. no. 420519
3) On the back the following numbers have been entered
into the wood:
6369 3821 4
4) It has a label on the back which in the past has almost been torn off:
Stephen Bindon Ltd
5) The lock has two stamps in it, both mentioning "SECURE LEVER", it is stamped, oval shaped: "secure"
above and "lever" below. I am not sure if it is the original lock, it is a little bit loose and easy to take out.
If you need more information please let me know and I will check it immediately!
Any help would be highly appreciated!