Art Nouveau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions

Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions

Post  stella Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:19 pm

The Gueridon "Libellule" was designed for and introduced by Emile Galle on the Exposition Universelle 1900 - Paris.

Since then reproductions have been made, some examples:

Example 1

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 73c9_110

Example 2

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 71e8_110

For more information, about these tables you can contact: KKO (redigebay@gmail.com)

Last edited by stella on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

stella
Admin

http://smvk.cwahi.net

Back to top Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions

Post  stella Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Example 3 - The inlay, showing a magpie, is an exact copy of a small round table with 4 legs made by Galle

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 481b10Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 481c10

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 481g10

Because its a reproduction the original "GALLE" signature can't be copied, so the signature has been "adapted".

Example 4

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 3064-110

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 3064-410Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions 3064-510

If needed, I have extra photos of these tables available!

stella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Emile Gulle table

Post  bethannd Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi I know this is an old post but I want to buy a Emile Galle table but I don't Know if it is genuine or a reproduction, it is inlaid with a picture of a woodpecker in an oak tree I would really like to know what the underside of the reproductions look like, would you be able to help??

bethannd

Back to top Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Emile Galle table

Post  stella Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello!

Thanks for your post and request for information. I don't have photo's of the underside of the tables shown. I do have close up photo's! Just send me an e-mail via the envelop icon at the right side of this message, so I can send them to you.

Ofcourse you can also send me photo's (signature, inlay and photo of the complete table) via e-mail of the table you would like to buy for identificaton. I can have a look and let you know my thoughts.

Help is available!

stella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Galle Hall Tree

Post  James Fri May 13, 2011 1:18 am

For those interested, we have a Galle Hall Tree listed on ebay. It has one day left before the auction ends.

James

Back to top Go down

Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions Empty Re: Gueridon Libellule - Emile Galle - Reproductions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down